Article Sharing PolicY
Free written content is the backbone of Pretty Bird Kitchen. That being said, here are the things you can and cannot do when sharing the articles you find on this website.
- Share articles on social media sites such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Link to PrettyBirdKitchen.com in emails or on your website/blog
- Use a brief quote from an article along with a link back to that article
- Republish my articles in their entirety
- Copy/paste my recipes in their entirety without getting prior written permission from me
Photo Sharing Policy
I use a combination of paid stock photos, my own photos, and photos from other recipe creators on Pretty Bird Kitchen. Images of my recipes are my own; images of other people’s recipes are used with permission from the recipe creator; lifestyle images that aren’t related to a specific recipe are likely stock photos that I purchased.
- Use one (1) of my photos along with a link back to its related article on Pretty Bird Kitchen
- Use more than one of my images in your article or blog post without getting prior written permission from me
- Claim my photos as your own
- Use images of other people’s recipes without getting express written permission from the recipe creator
- Use any of the stock images found on Pretty Bird Kitchen
Resource Library Sharing Policy
The files in the Pretty Bird Kitchen Resource Library are for the personal use of newsletter subscribers only. Provided that you are a subscriber of the Pretty Bird Kitchen newsletter, these are the things you can and cannot do with the Resource Library files.
- Save the Resource Library files to your computer
- Print as many copies of the Resource Library files as you like as long as they are for your personal use
- Sell the Resource Library files
- Claim the Resource Library files as your own
- Distribute the Resource Library files to people who are not subscribers of the Pretty Bird Kitchen newsletter without getting prior written permission from me
If you have any questions or need to get written permission from me, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: January 2020